*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $955 for Cars (86, Avalon, Avalon HV, Camry, Camry HV, Corolla, Corolla HV, Corolla HB, Mirai, Prius, Prius Prime, Supra, Yaris HB, Yaris Sedan), $1,120 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (4Runner, C-HR, Highlander, Highlander HV, RAV4, RAV4 HV, RAV4 Prime, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,325 for Large SUVs (Land Cruiser, Sequoia), and $1,595 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota's charge for these services is called the "Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee" and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota's overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
**MPG Disclaimer - EPA-estimated 54 city/50 hwy/52 combined mpg for 2021 Prius LE, XLE, 2020 Edition and Limited. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary for many reasons, including your vehicle's condition and how/where you drive. See www.fueleconomy.gov.
1. Prius AWD-e system operates at speeds up to 43 mph.
2. EPA-estimated 58 city/53 hwy/56 combined mpg for 2021 Prius L Eco. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary for many reasons, including your vehicle's condition and how/where you drive. See www.fueleconomy.gov.
3. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Always properly secure cargo and cargo area.
4. Do not overload your vehicle. See Owner's Manual for weight limits and restrictions.
5. May not be compatible with all mobile phones, MP3/WMA players and like models.
6. Qi wireless charging may not be compatible with all mobile phones, MP3/WMA players and like models. When using the wireless charging system, avoid placing metal objects between the wireless charger and the mobile device when charging is active. Doing so may cause metal objects to become hot and could cause burns.